Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Chloe walks! with a little help

Yes, this afternoon Chloe was cruising along the edge of the couch when she reached out and grabbed hold of her little walker ( a type of push toy, a bit like a little wagon she can push except it has an activity board attached) She walked a few steps pushing it along before she lost her balance. It was very exciting to watch. Now she can't get enough of it. She is trying really hard to figure it out. She knows that if she leans back too far she will fall and she is learning to move her feet as quickly as she pushes the walker. I also caught her trying out her new trick on the pram in the hall way. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!
P.S Her tummy has settled down now, thank goodness!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No new news Shell? Here I am, leaving a comment for you...

Ag

Anonymous said...

Guess now that the little lamb is walking, Shell is too busy keeping up with her. Sad thing is Chloe is only going to get faster. Happy chasing Shell.
Auntie Marg

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell & Chloe (& Ben)
It's me Ag again...haven't heard from you for ages and no new blog news!? whats going on???
Love to you all, Ag

sharnee said...

Hi Shelley,

Mum wanted you to know that her blog is:

http://macsgarden.blogspot.com/

She's a bit confused about computers!

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's a genius - Go Chloe! Can't wait to play chasey when we get back :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=easy music cd burner 3.0.87 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros were around 170 pounds on every page. But finally I found this area selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the boots are about 320 pounds everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you say about it?